It is all about user experience
Updated: Nov 7, 2020
These usability principles for design products, services, interface, and systems are crucial for doing it... right.
These 10 principles were created by Jakob Nielsen in the '90s and called "Heuristic"
From Nielsen Norman Group "is a usability engineering method for finding the usability problems in a user interface design so that they can be attended to as part of an iterative design process"
At Madison Project, we embraced it and mixed it with other methods and fundamentals to think and develop digital products, digital journeys, and strategies.
These principles are not only for digital, but I also love to see them implemented in 🛫 Airports; even 🔼 elevators perform these standards.
1. Visibility of System Status
2. Match between System and the Real World
3. User Control and Freedom
4. Consistency and Standards
5. Error Prevention
6. Recognition Rather Than Recall
7. Flexibility and Efficiency of Use
8. Aesthetic and Minimalist Design
9. Help Users Recognize, Diagnose, and Recover from Errors
10. Help and Documentation
This is how we work to make you successful! ➡ Follow us Madison Project and LIKE 👍 to encourage us to continue creating valuable content.
This post was originally published on LinkedIn: